Monday, January 7, 2013

Geek iRice Reports...


Who is Maurice John? Tech junkie by day, tech junkie by night, that sums up who Maurice John is for the purpose of this blog. Technology was not my first love, I was sold the idea of civil engineering by my father through the belief that the best way to live life is by the merits of your own establishment. I kept the idea of self-sufficiency but rejected the engineering when I fell in love with tech way back in high school. It might have had something to do with the stunning I.T teacher but the end result brought forth sweet fruits.

Technology has evolved to a point where it’s now the focal point of every aspect of life. The world marches to the beat of tech, with my ears firmly planted on the ground I want to translate those notes to the masses. 

With the goal of translation in mind, my blog posts will be geared towards critically analyzing the movements in the technological space and assessing how they will eventually affect us as a Caribbean body. My colleague, Janique-ka John and I will be first tackling CES, which begins on the 8th of January.

Quest to self-sufficiency! I’m currently in the infancy stages of creating my own business, (M.John IT Solutions) at this moment I provide only website creation services. As time progresses and I have completed my studies I would move deeper into software space through apps for every screen we utilize today.


-Maurice John

No comments:

Post a Comment